Adding files into CaseGuard Studio is a simple and intuitive process. When navigating through the system, you can add a new file(s) to your redaction or enhancement project by clicking on the Add Files button within the Project Files panel. This will then open the file explorer on your respective machine.
Set your files up for success
- We recommend that you pre-organize your files prior to uploading them into the software, as it will make it much easier for you to edit your files and export them for your own personal use without hassle.
- We also recommend that you name your files appropriately prior to adding them to CaseGuard Studio, as you will not be able to rename any files you add after the process has been completed. Nonetheless, you will still be given the opportunity to rename any files you redact or enhance using the system during the export process.
Add and convert with ease
- Learn how to add all of your media files.
- Learn how to change CaseGuard’s settings to Add uncommon file types.
- Learn practical tips on how to configure your codec settings using CaseGuard’s settings.