The Watcher is an advanced AI tool that automatically observes, detects, redacts, and exports your documents! For users needing to consistently redact documents using the AI features, you can do it instantaneously through The Watcher.
While The Watcher can redact multiple batches of documents in minutes, it needs certain rules or criteria to look for when redacting. Once the appropriate operation is defined within the application, the Watcher will start scanning for all the criteria that are met within the operation. Based on the customizable criteria within each of the 7 available operations in the Watcher, you can set up 1 or multiple Watchers.
For example, if you have 100 Resumes with PII such as Name, Phone numbers, and Emails, you can set up the Watcher to Anonymize and run AI Text Analysis at once! With the combination of both these operations and their individual criteria, you can have your documents processed onto your computer within minutes. The speed of the Watcher increases as the number of documents added increases. For users looking to add thousands of documents to Watch, we recommend doing so before your lunch break that way when you come back your documents will be fully redacted and ready to go!
Follow the Steps to set up the Watcher!
- Click the “Watcher” tab on the right side of the screen. Click to pin the Watcher tab.
- Click Add Folder to Watch icon to set up the Watcher.
- The CaseGuard Watcher window will pop up.
- Add a Watcher Name.
- Click “Browse” to add a folder to watch. This is the folder where all documents that need to be redacted will be input.
- Click “Browse” to add an Output folder. This folder will contain all exported files after the Watcher processes and redacts the documents from the Watch folder.
- Click “Next.“
- A Watcher window will appear, select Documents for the operation you would like your Watcher to perform.
- Select one or more operations to apply to your Watcher and click “Next.”
- A window will appear based on what operation was chosen. Select the settings for that operation then click “Next.”
- A Summary window will appear, here you can edit your selections.
- Once satisfied with your Watcher click “Apply.”
For document redaction, the Watcher operations include:
- How to Redact Millions of Documents in The Watcher
- How to Anonymize Documents in The Watcher
- How to run OCR on Documents in The Watcher
- How to Setup Find & Redact in The Watcher
- How to Setup AI Text Analysis in The Watcher
- How to Setup AI Image Analysis in The Watcher
- How to Setup Template Redaction in The Watcher
- How to apply a Watermark Using The Watcher
Let’s Navigate the Watcher Tools!
- Your Watcher is now set up! Once created you can edit, delete, pause, and resume your Watcher.
- Click to open the Watcher window to edit the name, file locations, and operation(s) of the Watcher. Click “Save.”
- Click to delete the Watcher. Note: your Watch and Output folders will remain intact in your file explorer. You will not lose any previously redacted files.
- Click to pause Watcher operations.
- Click to resume Watcher operations.
- Click to open your Watch folder.
- Click to open your Output folder.