The Rotate or Flip tool is an editing tool in CaseGuard that rotates or flips specified segments of a video.
For users needing to rotate or flip a video for easier viewing, the Rotate or Flip Tools can help. By using the Rotate or Flip Tools in CaseGuard, users can Rotate or Flip their moving video footage from bodyworn cameras to any angle, allowing for easier redaction and review.
Follow the Steps to Rotate your media!
- Add a video to your project and then click the “Video Tools” button from the Left toolbar
- Click one of the “Rotate” or “Flip” Tools from the video tools drop-down.
- You have the option to Rotate your video to the left, right, or 180 degrees.
- You have the option to Flip your video vertically or horizontally.
- The Tool Properties Panel will appear at the bottom of the screen with options for Rotating or Flipping.
There are four different methods to Rotate and Flip your video:
- Enter the exact Start and End time in the respective field for the video segment you want to apply an edit to and then click “Rotate” or “Flip.”
- While the video is playing, click the “Capture Start Time” icon and then the “Capture End Time” icon to select the segment of the file you want to redact and click “Rotate” or “Flip.”
- While the video is playing, click and hold the “Press & Hold” icon to select the segment of the file you want to be edited and click “Rotate” or “Flip.”
- Highlight the audio wave directly to select the segment of the file you want to edit and click “Rotate” or “Flip.”