The Video Tools in CaseGuard Studio go way beyond redaction within video footage. While the Manual video, Object Tracking, and AI Video features serve the purpose of redacting Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within video recordings, CaseGuard’s suite of editing tools proves invaluable in simplifying the process of locating specific data within a recording. Pre-editing your recordings, such as cutting or dropping segments, before redaction can significantly expedite the redaction process!
- Extract sections of audio and video files, where you want to focus your redactions. This will shorten lengthy videos, reducing detection and export time. An example would be cutting down a 4-hour-long surveillance video that only needs redactions in the last 10 minutes of the file. Applying redactions on the shortened file will be much faster!
- Remove select sections of an audio file. For example, sections of an audio or video containing audio that has no noise, a lot of background noise, or is irrelevant to the user. An example would be removing parts of a recording that have no noise, making the redaction and export process faster!
- Change the speed of select sections of an audio file. For example, sections of an audio file can be slowed down or sped up. An example would be a video with multiple people speaking, slowing down the audio would allow for precise redaction of any Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- The Crop tool is an editing tool in CaseGuard that enhances the workflow of users by cropping specific sections of a video. By using the Crop tool, users can crop specific frames of a video to highlight a part of the video.
- In CaseGuard, you can extract images from a video using the “Take Snapshots from Video” Tool. By Taking Snapshots from a Video you can instantly capture unlimited images from your videos.
Rotate and Flip Tools:
- The Rotate or Flip tool is an editing tool in CaseGuard that enhances the workflow of users by cutting specific segments of a video. By using the Rotate or Flip tool, users can Rotate or Flip moving video footage such as Bodyworn Cameras.