Learn about audio redaction features in CaseGuard.
Redact and edit any audio file
- Manually or automatically redact your audio file.
- Speed up your audio using drop segments.
- Merge audio files into one file.
- Mute any audio file or any part of an audio file.
- Bleep any audio file or any part of an audio file.
- Re-sample (change tone to conceal someone’s identity) any audio file or any part of an audio file.
Extract audio from video
- Cut different pieces of any audio file and extract them.
Transcribe and caption audio
- Automatically transcribe any video or audio file in up to 31 languages, including English, Spanish, Arabic, Korean, Farsi, Russian, Turkish, and many more.
- Identify speakers in transcriptions automatically, so you know who is talking and when.
- Add automatic captioning to any audio file.
- Automatically translate your transcript.
Analyze audio for data
- Run the automatic audio analysis to identify important information such as people, locations, organizations, etc.
- Redact audio data using patterns.