This section provides the basic information you need to begin using the software to redact files as soon as possible and can serve as a beginner’s guide!
Create a Project
- When you open CaseGuard Studio for the first time, you need to create a project within the software by clicking on the Create Object button within the Get Started pop-up window. Conversely, users can also create a new project by clicking File –> New Project.
- The Redact Video pages within the Quick Start section will show you how to redact video recordings in the system using three separate features, the Manual Redaction tool, the Object Tracking tool, and the AI Detection tool. What’s more, the tools are also designed to complement each other, giving clients the ability to redact any video they may be working on, irrespective of the quality, duration, or number of moving objects that may be present within a particular video. On top of this, users can also redact video and audio data simultaneously when using the software.
- The Redact Audio page within the Quick Start section will show you how to remove personal information from audio recordings using three different audio effects, which include the Bleep, Mute, and Resample effects. Moreover, users can also redact video or audio files manually or automatically through the use of our automatic audio analysis feature.
- The Redact Documents page within the Quick Start section will show you how to use the software’s various document redaction features to your benefit. These features include Manual Redaction, Page Redaction, Find and redact, Patterns/Regular Expressions, and AI Analysis.
- The Redact Images page within the Quick Start section will give you the directions you need to create an album of images within the software and then redact the images within this album in a matter of seconds. You can use a combination of AI Detection, manual redaction, and Automatic Text Detection features to do this.
- How to navigate CaseGuard workspace as an expert
- How to customize your workspace in CaseGuard Studio
- How to navigate CaseGuard’s custom panels and tools
- How to redact any video in CaseGuard Studio
- How to redact any audio in CaseGuard Studio
- How to redact any image in CaseGuard Studio
- How to redact any document in CaseGuard Studio