The Full Frame Effect feature, within CaseGuard Studio, applies Full-screen redactions to multiple videos or images in one operation. This feature is especially useful for users needing to blur every frame in a video while keeping the audio untouched.
This feature serves users handling videotapes of suspect interviews, where the goal is to shield faces and any identifying features from the public while retaining the audio. Instead of waiting for the AI to detect and censor all identifying features, employing the Full Frame Effect can simplify the redaction process. It is important to note that this is applicable only if the content of the video is not in question- solely the audio.
Follow these steps to Bulk Apply Full Frame Effects to Media Files!
- Select the “Bulk Processing” Icon from the Shortcuts bar at the top of the screen.
- Users can also access Bulk Processing from the Get Started Window.
- From the Bulk Processing window select the “Operation” drop-down and select “Full Frame Effect.”
- Add up to 16 images or videos.
- Selected files will be displayed in the Full Frame Effect window.
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific video file you added.
- From the Full Frame Effect window, you can left-click, and drag any video to change the order your videos will be processed.
- Click the “X” in the top right of each file to remove it. You can also click the check box in the top left of each file and select the “Delete” button at the top right of the window to delete multiple files at once. Click the checkmark in the top right to select every file at once.
- From the top right of the window, zoom in and out of the window.
- Select “When checked, the system will apply each result for each individual file.” to have each file exported automatically. Leave unchecked if you would like to review your work.
- Within Project Information, Select where you would your file to be saved or create a new project.
- When all of your media files are added click the “Full Frame Effect Settings” button.
- A Full Frame Effect window will appear, select the “shape” and “effect” you would like applied to your videos.
- You can stack multiple effects, there is no limit to the amount of effect you can add!
- Adjust the size of your shape by using the Margin.
- Add Redaction Reason(s) to your Full Frame Effects by selecting the Reason drop-down.
- Click “Next.”
- Within the Advanced Options, add an Audio effect per video.
- Select the “Reason” drop-down to add Redaction Reason(s) to your audio redactions.
- Click “Apply.”
- Click “Start” at the bottom right of the Bulk Processing window to begin applying the Full Frame Effect to your media files!
- When processing is finished the redacted files will appear in your Project Files Panel.
- Note: there is a red border around the Image/Video. This means the redaction can be further edited. If you checked the “When checked, the system will apply each result for each individual file” option, the final exported file(s) will already be in the Project Files Panel.
- If you left it unchecked, add further redactions or edits, then click “Export” from the Shortcuts Bar or the Task List Panel to process your file and save the redactions you’ve applied.