Before you begin the installation process, please make sure that your PC meets the system requirements.
If this is the first time you’re installing CaseGuard Studio onto your device, you will need to adhere to the following steps to ensure that the process goes as smoothly as possible.
Sign in and install CaseGuard Studio
- Sign in with the account associated with CaseGuard Studio. You’ll be able to log in using the credentials you received from [email protected].
- After signing in, select Install CaseGuard to start the application download. The installation process will then begin. In the event that you purchase a new machine, or you need to re-download the software for whatever reason, you can also download CaseGuard Studio by clicking on the Help button within the Menu Bar, and then clicking on the Check for Updates option at the bottom of the dropdown menu. This will then take you to the CaseGuard Studio Installation Website.
- CaseGuard Studio will open automatically upon the completion of the installation process. When the software opens, this will indicate that CaseGuard Studio has been successfully downloaded onto your device. For reference, when downloading the software via our website, you can download the preinstalled version of the software by clicking on the CaseGuard Pre-Installed link, should you have issues using the Download CaseGuard Studio installer that is shown above. However, downloading this pre-installed version will prevent you from automatically receiving any updates that our team makes to the system, as you will have to return to this page and manually download any newly released versions of the software as they become available.
- The software will then prompt you to enter your login credentials before you begin using the program. Enter your Username and Password in the Login Popup to begin using the software.
- Click Login.
- You can now start using CaseGuard on your device.
If a user is intending on utilizing CaseGuard Studio offline or in an air-gapped network we have offline keys available for accessing the software.
- The user will need to download the software from m.caseguard.com. If the workstation is in an air-gapped network, they may need to use a flash drive to transfer CaseGuard’s files from a computer with access to the internet to their air-gapped workstation.
Add CaseGuard’s files to the computer/install the software. Once CaseGuard is added to the computer they will need to open the software and expand the off-line key section on the login prompt.
- Reach out to your CaseGuard representative or [email protected] and provide the License Unique ID so an offline key can be issued.