The Tool Bar is where you can select what tool set you want to use begin enhancing and redacting content.
- Play video/audio: click to play the video.
- Take Snapshots from Video: click to extract a still image from a video.
- Zoom In: click to zoom in the video. You can zoom up to 2000%.
- Zoom Out: click to zoom out of the video.
- Zoom (percentage): click the drop down box to select how far you want to zoom in the video.
- Rotate Video: click to rotate video 90 degrees clockwise.
- Rotate Video: click to rotate 90 degrees counter-clockwise.
- Rotate Video: click to rotate 180 degrees clockwise.
- Flip Video Horizontally (horizontal mirror): click to flip video horizontally.
- Flip Video Vertically (vertical mirror): click to flip video vertically.
- Automatic Detection: click to have the system automatically track and apply an effect on an object (e.g., face, license plate, car, body, etc).
- Manual Detection: click to manually redact an object. Manual redaction allows you to draw a shape that stays in the same place for the entirety of a video. In contract, automatic redaction creates a shape that follows an object in a video. If an object moves, the shape will move with them.
- Automatic Face/Head Detection: click to detect and redact all faces in a video.
- Automatic Screen Detection: click to detect and redact all computer, cellphone, and device screens in a video.
- Automatic License Plate Detection: click to detect and redact all license plates in a video.
- Automatic Person Detection: click to detect and redact all people in a video.
- Automatic Vehicle Detection: click to detect and redact all vehicles in a video.
- Cut Media: Click to select piece you want to keep throw everything else away.
- Drop Segments (Slice): Click to select pieces you want to throw away and will throw them away and rejoin everything else together.
- Crop Video: Click to trim the video to your desired dimensions.
- Merge Files: click to merge your media files or PDFs into a single file.
- Skip Frames: click to skip frames in a selected segment.
- Video Stabilizer: click to stabilize shaky footage.
- Deinterlace Video: click to convert interlaced video.
- Convert File to Standard Format: click to convert your video to MPED/mp4.
- Mute Audio: click to mute selected parts of your audio, or an entire media file.
- Audio Effects: click to access the audio effects panel and adjust the volume of the audio in a track.
- Transcribe: click to start transcribing select segments of the video. note difference between captioning from a transcript versus doing it manually.
- Extract Audio from Video: click to extract audio from video.