Welcome to CaseGuard!
There are a few things to think about before starting your first redaction project in CaseGuard Studio. CaseGuard Studio is a Windows application, where you can edit, redact, and manage all your files. The All-in-One Redaction software supports the easy upload of any video, audio, image, or document! Furthermore, any work done within the software will be stored locally on your own machine, which means that no one else will be able to access your work except you.
- Visit our System Requirements page to learn more about the minimum specifications that you need to run CaseGuard Studio in an efficient manner.
- Learn more about the steps you need to follow when downloading CaseGuard Studio for the first time via our Installation page, be it for online or offline use.
- Whenever new updates for our software are released, you can easily download them onto your own machine by visiting the CaseGuard Updates page.
- The CaseGuard Workspace page will provide you with a general overview of the various manual and automatic tools that can be used to edit files within the system, in addition to the panels that will allow you to leverage these tools.
- While there is no single workflow that must be followed when using the system, the CaseGuard Workflow page contains specific recommendations that we feel will make your job a lot easier when looking to work on a file.
- Within CaseGuard, you can personalize your experience with 12 different settings tailored to your preferences. These settings include General, Extension, Export, Video, Audio, Document, Transcription, Redaction Pool, Watcher, Display, Theme, and Screen Recorder Settings.
- What are the hardware requirements to use CaseGuard Studio
- How to install CaseGuard Studio on your device
- How to update CaseGuard Studio each quarter
- How to navigate CaseGuard Studio for the first time
- How to create a new project within CaseGuard
- How to export your redacted project in CaseGuard
- How to configure my CaseGuard settings