Manual Redaction lets you create and apply redactions across entire pages of your PDF document.
With it, you can
- Redact text and graphics anywhere in your document.
- Apply redaction reasons to any page, letting you keep track of the reason the redaction was applied.
- Adjust the appearance of your redaction marks.
- Click Manual Redaction from the Toolbar.
- Optionally, set the color and redaction reason in the Tool Properties Panel.
- Select Pan or Text Selection.
- Pan allows you to place a redaction box over an entire area.
- Text selection allows you to highlight text for redaction
- Drag to select a line, block of text, object, or area.
- Once you’ve finished covering the items you want to redact click Process from the Shortcuts Bar or from the Task List Panel to process the file.