The Watcher’s AI Text Analysis is an advanced function that enhances the workflow of users by using text analysis and automatic redaction to quickly redact Personal Identifiable Information (PII). By using AI Text Analysis in The Watcher you can instantly redact Personal Identifiable Information (PII) from unlimited documents.
To begin using The Watchers AI Text Analysis, select the AI Text Analysis option and select what you would like detected. Once you select what Personal Identifiable Information (PII) to detect and the file language you can begin to add your documents to The Watcher. The Watcher will instantly begin analyzing and redacting your added documents, there is no limit to how many documents you can add.
For users needing to securely share 800 medical documents while safeguarding individuals’ privacy, The Watchers AI Text Analysis can help. The Watchers AI Text Analysis automatically identifies and redacts Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within documents. This includes names, addresses, phone numbers, Social Security numbers, and medical record numbers. This process not only safeguards Personally Identifiable Information (PII) but also saves hours’ worth of manual work on documents.
For those who prefer visual learning this YouTube video will help you set up AI Text Analysis in The Watcher.
Follow the steps to Redact using AI Text Analysis in Watcher!
- Click the “Watcher” tab on the right side of the screen. Click to pin the Watcher tab.
- Click the Add Folder to Watch icon to set up the Watcher.
- The CaseGuard Watcher window will pop up.
- Add a Watcher Name.
- Click “Browse” to add a folder to watch. This is the folder where all documents that need to be redacted will be input.
- Click “Browse” to add an Output folder. This folder will contain all exported files after the Watcher processes and redacts the documents from the Watch folder.
- To save history files of your operations in your Output folder, Select the “Keep history files for manual review” checkbox.
- In the Operation dropdown, select “Redact Document.“
- Once the Watcher is set up, click “Add” and select the “Perform AI Text Analysis” checkbox.
- Select a language from the “File Language” dropdown (defaults to English).
- Click on the “What to Detect” dropdown and check one or more detection items from the list.
- Click “Apply” then “Save.”
- Your Watcher should now appear in the Watcher tab.
- Under the Watcher progress bar, you have the option to open the settings , delete , or pause the Watcher.
- The settings icon will open up the Watcher window.
- Delete will completely delete the selected Watcher.
- Pause will pause the Watcher operation.
- The process will begin automatically if your files are already in the watch folder, otherwise, click the “Open Input Folder” icon and insert the files you wish to be processed.
- Once complete, your files will have the desired text redacted and they will be exported to your output folder. You can access your output folder by clicking “Open Output Folder” in the Watcher.
Let’s see it in Action!