When I open a project from an older version of CaseGuard Studio, the audio wave is not loading. This is due to an issue with the files in the thumbnails folder.
Follow these steps to fix your audio wave!
- Open the project with the audio issue in CaseGuard.
- Go to the project files panel and Click “Open Project Folder”.
- Open the “Thumbnails” folder in the file explorer.
- Highlight and delete everything in this folder.
- Close the file explorer and open CaseGuard, the audio wave should auto-generate.
- If it does not, close the project and reopen it again.