To access CaseGuard Studio’s Audio Settings, select “Tools” from the top of CaseGuard then click “Settings.” The CaseGuard Studio Settings popup contains 14 tabs, one of which is the “Audio” tab.
When editing audio files using CaseGuard Studio, there are several settings that you can configure to meet the particular needs of you or your agency.
Use older audio encoders
- If you are working with older audio recorders, such as Sony’s IC Recorder, we recommend selecting the “Use older audio encoders” option within the “Audio” tab. This will ensure your audio is handled properly by CaseGuard Studio.
Standardize audio files automatically
- We recommend that you standardize audio files automatically when using the software.
- Do not uncheck this option
Convert audio files to MP3 automatically
- We recommend that you convert audio files to MP3 automatically when using the software.
Bleep tone Level
- Adjust the tone of the bleep in audio redaction mode by dragging the Bleep Tone Level slider to your desired setting.