Page Redaction lets you apply a full-page redaction across entire pages of your PDF document.
With it, you can:
- Redact the current page, all pages, or a range of pages.
- Apply redaction reasons to any page, letting you keep track of the reason the redaction was applied.
- Adjust the appearance of your redaction marks.
- Click Page Redaction from the Toolbar.
- Optionally, set the page number, page redaction options, redaction reason, and color in the Tool Properties Panel.
- Decide if you want to redact one page or all of your pages.
- If you want to redact one page, click the Redact in Page button. Make sure you’ve set the page number in the Tool Properties Panel before doing this.
- If you want to redact all of your pages, click the Redact All button.