Redacting a video means removing (blurring or pixelating) any identifying features from any individuals, objects, and any private information. This includes blurring out faces, tattoos, addresses, license plate numbers, computer screens, and other sensitive information that may be captured on video. It can also mean removing (by muting or bleeping) any audio within a video that states private information like names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
CaseGuard Studio has a suite of tools that were designed specifically to help you with any redaction needs you might have quickly and effectively.
You can redact any video in CaseGuard studio using one of three modes:
- Apply multiple effects to multiple objects in any video, including color filtering, color enhancement, pixelation, blurring, etc. to get the look your want.
Edit your project
- Merge Project Media Files including video, audio, and images
- Bulk Merge Media Files including video, audio, and images
- Crop Video to get the right video dimensions.
- Cut and Trim different pieces of any video.
- Drop Segments to speed up your video.
- Rotate any part of your video.
- Add or adjust audio effects including mute, resample, and bleep.
Extract audio and images
- Extract audio from any video file and save it in the format you want.
- Extract images from any video file.
- Manual Redaction
- Object Tracking
- Automatic Detection
- Effects list
- Editing Footage
- Extract Audio From Videos
- Extract Images From Videos
- Export video