CaseGuard Studio can automatically translate your transcribed audio to 31 languages.
- If you haven’t already transcribed your audio, please follow the directions in the Transcribe Your Audio documentation. They are paraphrased briefly below.
- Pull up the Transcription Panel. Select the Auto Transcribe button.
- A window will pop up showing transcription settings including Spoken Language, Speakers Identification, and Number of Speakers. Enter information about your audio file.
- As your transcript transcribes, the Transcription Panel will update to show you the progress of the transcription.
- Once the transcription is complete, a transcript will appear in the Transcription panel.
- Click within the Transcription Panel or shortcuts bar to translate your transcript into another target language.
- The Automatic Translation popup will appear.
- Select the source and target language.
- Click the Translate button.
- Your translation will appear in the Translation Panel.
- Optionally, translate your original transcript into an additional language by following the above steps again.
- Optionally, consider burning captions of the translation to your file.
- Click Process from the Shortcuts Bar or from the Task List Panel to process the file.