When working in CaseGuard Studio, there is some basic information you will need to know in order to use the system safely and effectively. From the minimum system requirements to the settings you can configure in the software, there are a number of things to consider before starting your first project.
First and foremost, CaseGuard Studio is a Windows Application that allows you to easily upload any video, audio, image, email, or PDF from any source and redact or enhance it. Moreover, your work will be handled and stored locally on your personal computer. You will not have to transfer your files to a cloud storage system, and no one will be able to see what you are working on except for you. This is extremely useful In terms of compliance, as you can rest assured that no one will be able to access your files without your permission.
- Refer to our System Requirements page to gain more information concerning the minimum specifications that are needed to run CaseGuard Studio smoothly and effectively at all times.
- Visit our Legal Disclaimer page to learn more about our legal liability as it concerns the use and reproduction of our software.
- Our Installation page will provide users with the information needed to download CaseGuard Studio for both online and offline use. Should you have any questions regarding the installation of the software on your PC, feel free to reach out to our customer service team.
Get Started Window
- After opening the software for the first time, you will be taken to the “Get Started” pop-up window. Within this window, you can create and open a project, use the Bulk Redaction and Screen Recorder features, and watch numerous training videos on youtube.
- Refer to the CaseGuard Workflow page to help you determine the processes that will enable you to redact and enhance files using the software most efficiently and effectively as possible.
- As our development team is constantly working on ways to improve the software, visit the CaseGuard Updates page to access any new updates as they become available.
- When looking to redact or enhance a file, use CaseGuard Studio; there are several manual and automatic tools that can be used to get the job done, in addition to panels that will facilitate the use of these tools. For these reasons, refer to our CaseGuard Workspace page to learn more about
- From changing your agency’s logo to configuring our Redaction Pool feature, our Settings pages will give you the insight you need to customize your work experience when using the software to your individual liking. This being said, there a nine different types of settings that can be configured when using the software, which include the General, Audio, Transcription, Display, Extension, Export, Redaction Pool, Video, and Document settings, respectively.