In CaseGuard Studio, you can merge your project media files into one file.
Merging video files
- Select the Merge Tool from the Toolbar.
- This will show all files in the project in the Tool Properties Panel.
- Select which files you would like to merge together in the Tool Properties Panel.
- By default, CaseGuard will create a text frame between each file.
- You can remove the files or the text frames by clicking on above the file or the text frame.
- Optionally, edit the text frame’s text. You can change the font color of the text frame.
- Optionally, change the background color and the font color of the text frame.
- Optionally, rearrange the order of your files and text panels by dragging them in your preferred order with your mouse.
- When you’re happy with the order of your media clips, Select Add to Tasks in the Tool Properties Panel. This will queue your edits for processing.
- Once you are finished editing your files, click the Process Button from the Shortcuts Bar or from the Task List Panel to process your file.
- Please note that you do not need to ClickProcess after every single edit you do. Instead, click it after you have made all of your adjustments and redactions, and added them to the Tasks List.
Merging video, image, and audio files
You can merge different types of files in CaseGuard Studio into one file.
The merged file’s format will depend on what type of files you merge.
- If you merge only video files, your merged file will be a video file.
- If you merge only audio files, your merged file will be an audio file.
- If you merge only image files, your merged file will be a video file.
- If you merge any combination of a video file, audio file, or image file, your merged file will be a video file.