You can turn a series of still images into a video with CaseGuard Studio.
Creating a Video From Images
Before getting started, consider formatting the file names of the images in the sequence.
- Open or create your project in CaseGuard Studio.
- In the lefthand toolbar, click Merge Files.
- By default, all photos within the Project Files Panel will appear as small icons in the Tool Properties Panel below the Player Controls.
- Select which photographs you would like to include in the video.
- Click Add to Tasks.
- The Save as File Name popup will appear.
- Enter the name you would like to call the video under Output File Name.
- Select what file type you would like to save the video as. e.g., “Video from Images”
- Click Ok
- The video will appear under the Project Files Panel under the name you saved it as.