In CaseGuard, you can prepare and redact tens of thousands of images at once.
- From the Shortcut Bar, Click to create an album for your files.
- Name your album
- Click Add Files.
- Select the files you want to open. If the file does not appear, select the option for showing all files from the Files Of Type.
- Click Open.
- Optionally, click the Check Mark icon to automatically select all files, or click individual files to select them. You can choose to delete any selected file by clicking the trashcan icon.
- Click Save to create your album. Your album will be available under the Project Files panel.
- To view your album, select it under Project Files. The album will appear in the Media Viewer. To look at individual files, click the right and left arrow keys on your keyboard.
Choose What to Redact
- In the lefthand toolbar, choose one of the following options.
- Automatic Face/Head Detection: click to detect and redact all faces in a video.
- Automatic Screen Detection: click to detect and redact all computers, cellphones, and device screens in a video.
- Automatic License Plate Detection: click to detect and redact all license plates in a video.
- Automatic Person Detection: click to detect and redact all people in a video.
- Automatic Vehicle Detection: click to detect and redact all vehicles in a video.
- The CaseGuard Automatic Detection popup will appear.
- Adjust the shape and effects settings of the Automatic Detection popup. By default, the rectangle shape and blur effect are selected.
- CaseGuard will start scanning and processing the images.
- Detected objects initially appear as image icons in the Object Detection Panel. You can navigate through the images by clicking the left and right arrows on your keyboard.
- Within the Object Detection Panel, you can set if redactions are applied to detected objects or not.
- After reviewing and confirm that your detected objects should be redacted, you can start reviewing and adjust your redactions to your liking.
- Click Process from the Shortcuts Bar or from the Task List Panel to process the file.