The manual redaction shapes you add can be resized, moved, and deleted at any point in the video.
- Add a shape with effect by drawing a shape on an object or area you want to redact.
- Resize a shape by clicking and holding the corner of the shape. Drag to adjust the corner to where you want it. Release the mouse button.
- Move a shape by clicking and holding the shape. Drag the shape to the area you want to cover. Release the mouse button.
- Delete a shape by double clicking the shape. The shape and its effects will be removed.
- To delete a shape for part of the video, you can right click and select to remove the shape from particular portions of the video.
- To make this process easier, you can slow down your video as it plays back.