Customer Service Representative
CaseGuard is a startup based in DC area, it is expanding and looking for a Customer Support Representative. The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will play a crucial role in driving our growth and increase sales productivity.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Manage the new leads, demos, sales materials, quotes, follow-ups and licensing.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability.
- Work with the different teams to meet customer’s needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- Manage our existing clients and keep them up to date with the most recent product functions, tools and help materials.
- 1 – 3 years’ of relevant work experience.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as being able to participate in writing blog posts and help materials.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key clients and build networks within the law enforcement community, healthcare, and the private sector.
- Ability to anticipate future business opportunities and customer needs.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Arlington, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Vacation & Sick leave.
- Ten paid holidays per year.
- Relaxed work environment.
- Learning environment.
CaseGuard is a software company that helps law enforcement agencies, federal agencies, hospitals, schools, airports and others manage all their media redaction needs in one easy to use redaction software. CaseGuard Studio is one of its kind. Our team is driven by a passion for great software design, the creation of great products and the creative process, CaseGuard implements innovative ideas across multiple services and agencies.
We invest in people. We nurture skills that are consistent with both our values and our future strategy. Our passionate pursuit of excellence, the application of our creativity to solve our clients’ challenges, our technical expertise and our collaborative spirit are measures of our success.