Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Finalcover LLC – CaseGuard Products is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager that will be responsible for providing full executive and office management support to our office located in Rosslyn VA. Office management includes managing office and pantry supply purchases, managing space planning needs, and coordinating staff events and staffing needs.
- Act as point of contact for all staff in the office.
- Provides administrative support to the Director as necessary including but not limited to preparing copies of documents; creating files and submitting paperwork.
- Assisting with the HR process; reviewing submitted resumes; scheduling interviews, and processing final paperwork.
- Coordinate phone calls, video conference meetings, and in-person meetings, managing and cleaning up the mail.
- Produce meeting agendas, reports, and presentations.
- Process expense reports.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Oversee office needs (purchasing equipment, restocking supplies, coordination with the landlord regarding space needs, etc.).
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Office space planning, and coordinating staff events.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required and B.A. or A.A. degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience working as an assistant, coordinator, or similar support role.
- Experience with standard office equipment, including computers, printers, phones, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional judgment, integrity, and social etiquette.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for details.
- Agility to multitask and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
- Kind and positive attitude.
- Experience coordinating Interdepartmental activities such as Human Resources, Information Technology, Maintenance, Purchasing, Transportation, and Finance required.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Arlington, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
Full-time, permanent position.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
Vacation & Sick leave.
Ten paid holidays per year.
Relaxed work environment.
CaseGuard is a software company that helps law enforcement agencies, federal agencies, hospitals, schools, airports, and others manage all their media redaction needs in one easy-to-use redaction software. CaseGuard Studio is one of its kind. Our team is driven by a passion for great software design, the creation of great products, and the creative process, CaseGuard implements innovative ideas across multiple services and agencies.
We invest in people. We nurture skills that are consistent with both our values and our future strategy. Our passionate pursuit of excellence, the application of our creativity to solve our clients’ challenges, our technical expertise, and our collaborative spirit are measures of our success.