What training options does CaseGuard offer?
CaseGuard offers online and in-person training.
CaseGuard’s training curriculum is designed to teach users how to use CaseGuard Studio for their own workflows. Over the course of the training session, you will learn:
- What redaction is and why it’s important.
- Redaction principles and how they relate to your work in CaseGuard.
- How to take advantage of CaseGuard’s redaction and editing features.
- How to organize your redaction projects in CaseGuard.
- How to redact various file types.
- Redaction and editing workflows.
- File processing best practices.
- How to configure reports in CaseGuard.
- Best practices for your organization’s specific use cases.
- How CaseGuard’s redaction resources can help you.
In advance of your training, a training specialist will talk to you about your redaction needs, and design a training module to meet them. Some modules we have provided include:
- Redacting body camera footage: best practices and troubleshooting video shot in low-light conditions.
- How to caption video and audio.
- Editing generated transcripts in CaseGuard.
- Redacting protected health information in CaseGuard.
- Setting up CaseGuard for easy collaboration.
- Using audio analysis and analytics to bulk redact your files.
- Batch processing: how to make it work for your team at any time of the day.
- Translating audio and video.