CaseGuard is looking for a C# developer with experience in ASP.net web applications and C# WPF applications. The candidate should be highly motivated by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and should look forward to learning new skills to meet the challenges of each new feature. There is a huge opportunity for team and personal success.
- Work collaboratively with backend developers and product owners to decompose UI/UX flow into actionable tasks and insure timely features delivery.
- Plan, design and develop high quality UI in .NET desktop applications.
- Build consistent framework to insure testability and maintainability.
- Refactor existing UI application code to improve system performance, consistency, stability, and development process.
- Design and implement proof of concepts/components when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- In-depth knowledge in developing software components with C# for desktop applications.
- 2+ years’ experience in WPF and MVVM framework. Knowledge of UI toolkits such as Telerik is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience of Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 or greater.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and how to develop clean, object-oriented, error-tolerant code.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies, understanding of the full SDLC.
- Good team player, hungry and self-starter that can work well in a team environment
- Experience in Video and Audio programming is a plus
- Full-time, permanent position
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Vacation & Sick leave
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Relaxed work environment
- Learning environment