Currently, CaseGuard is seeking a Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Developer Candidate who is talented, highly motivated, has a passion for finding innovative solutions to problems, and is committed to quality to join our team.
- Build a clean, very well-structured WPF/XAML code to match the design comps for an updated existing functionality or for adding new ones.
- Maintain and enhance existing UI applications that are already in production.
- Work with UX and UI designers as well as backend developers to get the best implementation for different functionalities.
- Results-oriented, proactively working independently and coordinating with teammates to meet deadlines.
Full-cycle development from analysis, development, testing, and deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong UI development experience, Windows Presentation Foundation WPF/XAML (2+ Years).
- Excellent communication skills, structured and detail-oriented.
- Front-end development: 2 year
- Windows Presentation Foundation: 2 years
- UI applications frameworks: 4 years
- UI development: 4 years
- Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML): 2 years
Ability to commute/relocate:
Arlington, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
CaseGuard is a software company that helps law enforcement agencies, federal agencies, hospitals, schools, airports, and others manage all their media redaction needs in one easy-to-use redaction software. CaseGuard Studio is one of its kind. Our team is driven by a passion for great software design, the creation of great products, and the creative process, CaseGuard implements innovative ideas across multiple services and agencies.
We at CaseGuard invest in people. We nurture skills that are consistent with both our values and our future strategy. Our passionate pursuit of excellence, the application of our creativity to solve our clients’ challenges, our technical expertise, and our collaborative spirit are measures of our success.