Technical Project Manager
CaseGuard is expanding the team and looking for a Technical Project Manager that is responsible for planning/initiating, budgeting, leading, delivering, monitoring, and reporting. The project manager will ensure best practice process redesign, improved system capabilities, and easier access to information for the business. Manages/provides post-go live application support, enhancement processes, and system maintenance/upgrades as needed. Defines and enhances end-user training and provides validation leadership/deliverables, when required.
- Complete understanding of the software elements and methodologies.
- Management of all project plans, resource scheduling, and control of the entire project life cycle.
- Track progress and milestones.
- Lead team meetings.
- Develop best practices, and the ability to proactively improve processes and action changes as needed.
- Understanding and communicating the product requirements to the team.
- Establishing expectations for regular sprints.
- Ability to motivate and lead teams directly and indirectly.
- Managing details of product features and any changes.
- Provide periodic sprint demos of the project to all stakeholders.
- Resolving any potential issues that may impact the schedule or deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Experience in managing software applications development.
- Experience with Scrum methodologies.
- Hands-on and action-oriented self-starter who can drive complex projects with minimal guidance/oversight. Ability and willingness to create all project deliverables as needed.
- Strong business analysis skills with the ability to create requirements, functional Specs, Test Plans, and Test scripts.
- Understanding of tracking solutions and software applications.
- Extremely organized with excellent communication, influencing, and negotiating skills. Solid presentation and facilitation skills.
- An energetic person with a drive for results, who own full responsibility for the project.
Ability to commute/relocate
- Arlington, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Vacation & Sick leave.
- Ten paid holidays per year.
- Relaxed work environment.
- Learning environment.
CaseGuard is a software company that helps law enforcement agencies, federal agencies, hospitals, schools, airports, and others manage all their media redaction needs in one easy-to-use redaction software. CaseGuard Studio is one of its kind. Our team is driven by a passion for great software design, the creation of great products, and the creative process, CaseGuard implements innovative ideas across multiple services and agencies.
We invest in people. We nurture skills that are consistent with both our values and our future strategy. Our passionate pursuit of excellence, the application of our creativity to solve our clients’ challenges, our technical expertise, and our collaborative spirit are measures of our success.