Technical Project Manager
CaseGuard is expanding the team and looking for a Technical Project Manager that is responsible for planning/initiating, budgeting, leading, delivering, monitoring and reporting. PM will ensure best practice process redesign, improved system capabilities and easier access to information for the business. Manages/provides post go live application support, enhancement processes and system maintenance/upgrades as needed. Defines and delivers end user training and provides validation leadership/deliverables, when required.
- Lead and manage company products. Focus is on identifying process improvements and technology solutions to address business and technology gaps. Conduct analysis to research and resolve business needs including business case development and annual project/program roadmaps.
- Initiate projects including defining project charters, stakeholder identification and overall communication planning. Define validation/compliance strategy.
- Plan projects including defining/leading business requirements analysis, creating WBS, estimating durations/developing schedules/project plans, estimating costs and determining budget, and managing risk. Define validation plans and develop validation deliverables.
- Manage project execution activities including project team acquisition, development and management as well as overall project communication and managing stakeholder expectations. Lead the coordination and delivery of project activities with business owners/stakeholders and the product team.
- Lead/deliver all configuration, development and integration activities. Lead testing efforts and define deployment and cutover plans. Ensure projects meet acceptance criteria for successful go live(s). Develop, implement and execute training.
- Monitor and report on project progress, manage and report on project change control (scope, schedule, budget, resources etc.). Control project risk and provide updated financial forecasts.
- Provide end users support for managed systems including diagnosis, testing, resolution and proactive communication to resolve system, integration and process related issues.
- Manage/deliver ongoing enhancements to the product (configuration, development, reporting etc.) complying with change control as well as maintaining the system in a validated state.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in managing software applications development; at least two as a Project Manager.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and remote teams.
- 3 years providing hands on end user support.
- Hands on and action oriented self-starter who can drive complex projects with minimal guidance/oversight. Ability and willingness to create all project deliverables as needed.
- Strong business analysis skills with the ability to create Requirements, Functional Specs, Test Plans, Test scripts.
- Proven project management capability leading systems implementations including meeting schedules, monitoring and resolving issues, achieving budget and managing change control processes.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of tracking solutions and software applications.
- Extremely organized with excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills. Solid presentation and facilitations skills.