CaseGuard startup is expanding and looking for a Sales and Marketing Representative, as a Sales and Marketing Representative, you will play a crucial role in driving our growth and increase sales productivity.
- Meet sales targets by managing sales of company products.
- Manage the new leads, demos, sales materials, quotes, follow-ups and licensing.
- Manage our existing clients and keep them up to date with the most recent product functions, tools and help materials
- Think strategically about business development strategies to increase revenue, market penetration, design solutions, and enhance sales processes, sales methodology and sales tools.
- Identify gaps in products performance and develop recommendations to improve.
- BS/BA in Business or Software Engineering or equivalent , Master of Business Administration is a plus.
- 2+ years of sales operations, business operations, or similar role in technology / software industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as being able to participate in writing blog posts and help materials.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key clients and build networks within the law enforcement community, healthcare, and the private sector.
- Ability to anticipate future business opportunities and customer needs.
- Ability to complete verbal and written evaluations of others.
- Skilled at effectively communicating department or area issues and results within and across functional areas and conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or timelines. Able to gain cooperation of others.
- Skilled at effectively leading a cooperative team effort and organizing resources to achieve team goals. Able to make and prioritize process and resource decisions based on overall team needs.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Vacation & Sick leave
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Relaxed work environment
- Learning environment