What is Object Tracking?
Object Tracking is used to automatically redact any object in a video.
It tracks the object you’ve drawn a shape over (e.g., a face, a sign, etc.) and follows its movement. Automatic detection is useful when you want to:
- Reduce the time needed creating a manual redaction, and
- Track and redact an object that’s moving
While Object Tracking is smart and can handle any object, there are certain cases where you may want to use our advanced Automatic Detection mode. Automatic Detection is useful when you want to:
- Automatically detect and redact multiple faces and heads.
- Automatically detect and redact license plates.
- Automatically detect and redact screens (e.g., laptops, computer monitors, cellphones, TVs, etc).
- Automatically detect and redact people.
- Automatically detect and redact vehicles.
- Add many effects and shapes to multiple parts of a video.